Most of us only need minor changes in our daily life situation in order to see the major consequence in our lives. We spend most of our life hours either at work or thinking of work, therefore if our job is meaningfull to our inner lives it might increase our feeling of fullfilment.
Either you take charge and change aspects of your current work situation and tasks, OR you take charge of your life and take a deeper look into yourself and what you want to do!When work is not challenging or we dont feel we are ment to be here then the chances of various health related problems increases. People who have reported health problems in one job often have the same problems dissapear as soon as they change their job or direction in life.
If you dont have a feeling of doing something you feel is meaningfull then the chances of your dissatisfaction is much higher.
Are you currently in a wrong job?
- 1. What makes you happy?
- 2. What motivates you?
- 3. What makes you og ”yeh-I wanna do this”?
- 4. In which arenas do you feel accomplished?
- 5. Do you know who you are? – what you want? – what you like?
- 6. Do you know what your skills are? How can you use your strenght?
- 7. What gives you energy? (either at work or in private)
- 8. Can you put words on what you like to do?
- 9. What can you change about your current work situation?
- 10. Find your tallents and grow them!
Book your appointment with coach/business psychology professional, Elham Binai who will help you to find a new motivation in your daily life. You might need to take big steps, but one day you will look back and be pleased by the decisions you made today!
office: Nedreslottsgate 15, Oslo, Norway