Welcome to my page

I find it a privilege being on this planet at the same time as you, and believe we all are here at this time of humanity for a purpose. I hope you will find it interesting getting into conversation with me and my readers.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Friendships in journey of life!



Friends….some move, some die, some fade away, some break heart, some heal heart, some bring joy, others bring sorrow, best friends, or just friends, long distance, short distance….you have all sorts of friendships.
Friendship is something I have been thinking a lot about these few days, especially on how friends are in your life just for a short period of time, then how lives and decisions in life changes the paths of friendship.

These thoughts could indeed have been triggered by a very good friend of mine moving to another country this week. We have been friends for about 6 years, and I was thinking how life would be without having access to the person close by. As I have been reflecting I have realised that people come and go, they leave their footprints in our lives to some extend, and people are actually not ment to be kept in your life for the rest of your life, they might just be ment to be made for that time of your life. But some friends, although living far away, will always be kept close to the heart!


Friends will come and friends will go,
The seasons change and it will show,
I will age and so will you,
But our friendship stays, strong and true.

There's nothing as nice as someone who shares,
your laughter, your secrets, your wishes and cares,
someone who's there through your good times and tears,
who stays by your side as your friend through the years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

elham I really like this one:)) I know who you are talking about kalak ;) anyways i just wanted to say that i dont want my friends to simply walk away. I want them to stay. i want to have them forever. let me tell you something elham binai. If there was no mohammad i definitly would ask you to go out with me.. hehehehhe... and last but not least It is said that love is blind but friendship in clairvoyant

Unknown said...

sara janam....u are my darling...I love you too. you are truly one of my precious friends. I feel honored that you would ask me out if you did not have mohammad....:)