Welcome to my page

I find it a privilege being on this planet at the same time as you, and believe we all are here at this time of humanity for a purpose. I hope you will find it interesting getting into conversation with me and my readers.

Monday, December 18, 2006

work for humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




what point is there in knowing it all in life when you dont have love for those who God has put into your life to love and care for.

I believe we should be a nation who gets up and starts showing true love with acceptance and respect......that is my drea, that is my dream!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elhum jan,

I enjoyed reading your articles; all were very interesting and informative but my heart is especially in this one.

Well done. Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

hi.
I am not sure who you are, but I am glad you did like this one,hope you will keep on reading.