Welcome to my page

I find it a privilege being on this planet at the same time as you, and believe we all are here at this time of humanity for a purpose. I hope you will find it interesting getting into conversation with me and my readers.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I’m on twitter!

I am sure you have by now heard of Twitter. It still is in its infancy phase, but with the paste of its growth it will soon be used by the masses. I’ve just been on Twitter for few weeks and already have over 80 followers. I myself am following about 120 people. Some of these are more active than others. Ofcourse it is more fun to get the constant updates from people whom you have chosen to follow. The whole purpose of Twitter is to keep your followers updated with the matters of your life and mind. If you don’t then you are not a very cool person to follow.

Twitter is the public version of facebook status update. Ashton Kutcher broke the record having most followers, actually more than CNN. Ashton and Demi are amongst the most active celebrities online, and use this network promptly to communicate with their fans. What I have appreciated is to get the latest news update right away on my page. I am not sure if everyone appreciates this constant boom of information, but being a journalist this is a great way of keeping myself updated.

Twitter has become even cooler since I realized I have followers such as the Priminister of Norway, Jens Stoltenberg, the Cultural Minister, Trond Giske, Donald Trump, Shahrukh Khan, Yoko Ono, and Maria Shriver among many others.

1 comment:

sattar said...

I,am pleased to have relation with you for a few reasons. frankly first for beauty then..