Welcome to my page

I find it a privilege being on this planet at the same time as you, and believe we all are here at this time of humanity for a purpose. I hope you will find it interesting getting into conversation with me and my readers.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you all. Sharing my favorite Christmas song on this beautiful season. I hope we all will take good care of each other and help each other in growing into better human beings. For those of you who do not celebrate Christmas I also wish you a magnificent holiday season.

Let us spend this season to show those around us how much they are valued in our lives. Seasons will pass, Christmas after Christmas, gifts will be wrapped and opened, money and fortune will all pass away - but the only thing that will remain is Love. Let us spend this season to nurture our relationships with love, respect and understanding!

Merry Christmas from Elham

1 comment:

Winston said...

merry christmas to you too