What the BEST project managers know, say and do!
I’ve just finished a brilliant book about project management. The skills you learn as a project manager does not only benefit the business you are part of, but also your daily tasks. Unfortunately we have so many people running our politics, medias, businesses and the society without being a good leader, without understanding and knowing the importance of their vital role in the area they are of influence.
An Irish philosopher said; "there are three types of people: those who make things happen, those who things happen to, and those who say,,. 'what happened?'
SEVEN HABITS OF BRILLIANT PROJECT MANAGERS
1. Focus on solutions to problems
2. Be consultative yet decisive
3. Remain customer focused at all times
4. Negotiate for a win-win result
5. Get the best out of everyone
6. Constantly look to adapt and evolve
7. Lead by example