Welcome to my page

I find it a privilege being on this planet at the same time as you, and believe we all are here at this time of humanity for a purpose. I hope you will find it interesting getting into conversation with me and my readers.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

God in Everything

"Everything in God, and God in everything"

I am the wind that breathes upon the sea
I am the wave on the ocean
I am the murmur of leaves rustling
I am the rays of the sun
I am the beam of the moon and stars
I am the power of trees growing
I am the bud breaking into blossom
I am the movement of the salmon swimming
I am the courage of the wild boar fighting
I am the speed of the stag running
I am am the strength of the ox pulling the plough
I am the size of the mighty oak
And I am the thoughts of all people,
Who praise my beauty and grace

No comments: