Welcome to my page

I find it a privilege being on this planet at the same time as you, and believe we all are here at this time of humanity for a purpose. I hope you will find it interesting getting into conversation with me and my readers.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Ebi - Tasmim ویدیوی ابی در مورد انتخابات نمایشی ایران (Decision)

One of Irans most loved artist Ebi singing about the corrupt elections in Iran. He is expressing his frustration and opposition against the regime of Iran.
Ebi has been in exile since the revolution in 1979.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its so sad... I feel so sorry 4 the pple of Iran
be omide irani abaad ♥

mirbaloch said...

سلام الهام

من از وبلاگ شما دیدن کردم. وبلاگ بسیار زیبایست و دارای مطالب و اطلاعات مفیدی میباشد.

همزمان با انتخابات ایران من یک وبلاگ خبری بنام
http://www.baloch-news.blogsky.com

به منظور خبر رسانی و باز پخش بیشتر اخبار ایران به هموطنان راه اندازی کرده ام. مطمین نیستم و نمیدانم که تا چه حد مفید میباشد ولی این حداقل کاری است که من میتوانم انجام دهم تقاضا دارم از این وبلاگ دیدن کنید و نظرات و پیشنهادات خود را برایم ارسال دارید
با تشکر لشکر میربلوچ

Mamod Hamze said...

Det er litt gammel nå.