Welcome to my page

I find it a privilege being on this planet at the same time as you, and believe we all are here at this time of humanity for a purpose. I hope you will find it interesting getting into conversation with me and my readers.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The will to win


It is not the will to win that's important. It's the will to prepare to win that really separates those who wish and dream from those who make it happen.

Dick Tomey (in Making Documentary Films and Reality Videos)

3 comments:

anderspander said...

This is an interesting thought.

Beyond the obvious need for a vision, I think you need to have a motivation AND to be ready to go through the discipline of careful preparation.

The Bible calls this wisdom (Book of Proverbs).

Unknown said...

Andre...thanx for your comment.I do agree with you, the book of proverbs is full of wisdom for our soul...what we need in order to succeed in life....

Anonymous said...

thats right the will to prepare is very important. And thats where Lazyness plays spoilsport..